SPARK Memory Village
Our SPARK Memory Village takes an innovative approach to Alzheimer’s and Dementia care. Offering individualized care, a structured and safe environment and a specialty trained staff, we’re able to provide restraint-free living to promote dignity and independence regardless of the patients’ cognitive abilities.
The SPARK village was designed specifically to create a safe environment where residents were free to move about and live in comfortable and secure surroundings. This 20-bed unit is self-contained to prevent wandering and has two large, open common areas for socializing and activities. The unit is staffed by a specialized
SPARK Village at a Glance
- 20-Bed Unit
- One of only two memory care facilities in Union County
- Self-Contained, with entrances protected by passcode
- Specialized staff with a dedicated nursing station
- Individualized care plans that provide for all a patient's needs
- Large open common area for socializing and activities
To learn more about our SPARK Village, schedule a tour or request more information. We’ll be happy to share all of the great advantages that make the SPARK Village at Premier the ideal facility for patients suffering from Alzheimer’s or Dementia.
At Premier Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, we’re not just another rehabilitative or nursing facility; we are a team of uniquely qualified professionals, carefully recruited and hired for our nursing care and therapeutic talents. Our skills reach far beyond the stringent requirements of being well-qualified health care professionals; we’re responsive to the needs of our patients and their families—trustworthy in our approach and committed to quality care.
The Premier Advantage
- Professional and Certified Healthcare Professionals
- Compassionate, Personalized Care Programs
- Adaptable Daily Schedule and Activities
- Adaptable Rehabilitation and Regular Plan Evaluation
- On-Site Physician Three Days a Week
It is our belief that the rehabilitation process is more effective when the environment is comfortable and supportive of each patient’s needs. Our facility has been newly renovated to offer all of the accommodations and amenities of home to make a patient’s stay as comfortable as possible.
Premier at a Glance
- 244 beds in both private and semi-private rooms
- Fully-equipped therapy gym, complete kitchen, and washer/dryer for real-world therapy
- Beauty Shop available
- Religious services from several area churches
- Transportation available to outside doctor’s appointments
- Housekeeping and personal laundry
- In-house dental, eye care, and podiatry services available to residents
We pride ourselves on being as accommodating as possible for our residents regardless of their mobility. We provide transportation services to and from doctor’s appointments for all of our residents. Wheelchair and stretcher transports are available for doctor’s appointments as well as planned activity outings.